Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned veteran, this program is for you!
Bill Bronchick has really outdone himself this time. This course is the most complete and comprehensive step-by-step real estate legal guide we have ever seen.
You will learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about the “nuts and bolts” of creative real estate transactions. And Bill explains everything–even the most complicated legal matters–in simple, plain English that YOU will be able to understand quickly.
Here is a brief glimpse of just some of the topics you will learn about:
- All about property interests and rights
- Elements of the deed and recording
- Joint ownership
- Title and title insurance
- Common title problems and how to correct them
- How to perform a title search
- Mortgage basics
- Priority of liens
- Subordination and substitution of collateral
- Assumable vs. non-assumable mortgages
- Lease options
- Installment land contract
- “Wraparound” mortgages
- The real estate contract
- Earnest money
- 20 point buyer’s checklist
- 20 point seller’s checklist
- Dealing with real estate agents
- Dealing with “For Sale By Owners”
- Doing your own closing
- Performing your own legal research
And much, much more!
Here’s what you get:
Course manual with state-specific legal references
(6) six professionally recorded audio CDs
Tons of state-specific forms
If you want to take responsibility for your own real estate affairs, this course is for you. If real estate law sounds like a foreign language to you, this course is for you. If you think lawyers charge too much (who doesn’t?), this course is for you. If you are just a plain, ordinary real estate investor, this course is for YOU!
Salepage: W Bronchick – Secrets of a Real Estate Attorney