Make things better
An Akimbo workshop for marketers who want to grow
Around the world, more than 8,000 marketers have used this Seminar to make a difference. Entrepreneurs, freelancers, artists, musicians, non-profit leaders, CEOs, teachers and real estate brokers have all found what they were seeking through the magic of this Akimbo workshop, taught by Seth Godin.
Marketing doesn’t have to mean shouting, scamming, and being manipulative. By learning the techniques proven to work in the modern world, you can do marketing that you’re proud of…because it’s ethical, generous, and effective. With these skills, you can stand tall as a smart, modern marketer.
The Marketing Seminar teaches you something you didn’t think you needed to learn, but then, quite suddenly, you’ll wonder how you got along without it. It helps you see what’s possible, connects you with others going in the same direction, and gives you the foundation to do the work you’ve always wanted to do.
You can do marketing you are proud of
This 100-day seminar will teach you, inspire you and connect you to peers who will help you bring your work to a larger and more receptive audience. You’ll discover that you don’t have to hate the marketing you do. In as little as 20 minutes a day, you can learn to make a bigger impact. And with a bonus 100 days and 10 extra videos, gives you 200 days to make the most of your experience.
With videos, personalized exercises and discussion, the Seminar takes 50–100 hours (not including bonus material) to complete.
Learn how to:
- Tell stories to make change happen
- Get clients, gain market share, and serve your audience
- Position your service or product so that it is truly outstanding
- Clearly see opportunities to create value in the marketplace
- Develop worthwhile products and services your audience will talk about
- Communicate in ways that resonate and spread
- Save money, save time, and grow your tribe
- Understand the massive shifts from old marketing (advertising and interruption) to the world we live in today