Getting money to do real estate deals has nothing to do with going to a bank, filling out an application, putting up down payments or waiting to be approved. Smart investors won’t go near banks who want to control their lives and tell them what they can or can’t qualify to borrow.
Here’s What’s Included:
- How to seek out only the best prospects and prescreen them with one sentence. This does not involve running ads or otherwise wasting money.
- Every step to take once they say yes and how to make sure the paperworks gets done properly without your involvement.
- How to set the rules and decide what you’ll pay the lenders and make them beg you to take their money.
- How to setup an insurance policy to pay off your lenders if you die and leave your properties free and clear for your family.
- How to borrow money with no monthly payments to boost your cash flow.
- How to get all the money you want to do pretty house deals that require money for down payments or to make up back payments, even when the loan-to-value ratio is high.
- How to create an army of lenders who’d love to be your partner in bigger deals when they come along.
- How to raise big money with private placements so you can buy cheap foreclosures in big blocks or create a fund to make loans to those who do.
- Hey, if you’re gonna make friends, you might as well make friends with people who ain’t broke.
Have You Ever Taught Yourself as A Lender?
- Well, now you can be. Just like the banks do. Loan out your money, and get paid well. On the Private Lending Boot Camp
- Home Study recordings, you’ll learn…
- How to get borrowers calling you daily with no advertising costs.
- Every single step along with checklists to get the loans closed and protect your interest.
- How to reduce defaults and make a bundle if they do occur.
- How to get your borrowers to do all the work and pay all the costs, so you don’t have a dime in expenses to close a loan.
- How to loan money to your IRA, protect your privacy and do it all tax-free— legally.
- How to get a consistent 30% or more annual return, safely and consistently.
Tricks i’ve learned and language to make sure you put in every note to make you more money.
- I’ll also share with you all the mistakes I’ve made over the last 24 years as a mortgage broker and save you a lot of grief.
- Man, these seminars in the School of Hard Knocks are expensive.
- IRAs and pension plans are a great source of funds if you know how to tap into them and who to ask. I’ll show you. Actually, there isn’t much you’d want to know about finding and brokering private money that I don’t cover in this course.
You’ll be participating in asking for money, answering objections and closing deals.
- The recordings come with a complete systems manual. It’s a masterpiece that has been two years in the making. It’s got everything you need to find money and become a private lender.
- Look, if you’re gonna buy and sell houses, these boot camp recordings are an absolute must. Raising money is an important ingredient, especially if you intend to buy junkers.
- You can also get through life without eating foods that taste good and running ten miles a day. But why?
- The retail cost of these recordings is $1,997, but I’m giving it away for only $997! That’s a $1,000 discount. The fee is minimal, but the long-lasting effects of this boot camp will serve you for life.
Sale page: Ron Legrand – Private Lending