MZpack NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7 Indicators are based on analysis of order flow, order book, and market microstructure events. MZpack uses all available data from the feeds such as Level I & Level II. The indicators’ algorithms include elements of CME MDP 3.0 Market Data specification.
Here’s What’s Included:
- Why MZpack?
- We are experts in order flow and volume-based analysis.
- Proprietary features that you never see in competitors products
- Supported markets: Futures, Stock, Forex, Crypto (connectors required)
- Variety of products that meet your needs: single indicators, packages, packages with API
- Number of licensing plans with an unbeatable price to value ratio: subscriptions and one-time payments, upgrades with discounts
- Included regular updates, improvements, and feature requests ability
- Built-in workspaces, User Guide, Video Guide, Solution center, Forum
- 24/5 support via Helpdesk with ticketing system. Remote assistant. Read SLA
- Free 14 days trial, no credit card needed
- For Whom MZpack Can Provide Potential Profitable Trading?
MZpack Indicators can be used in many trading approaches by
- Scalpers. Start from 2-3 ticks targets.
- Day traders. Get by 10 ticks and more inside trade session.
- Momentum/swing traders. Use MZpack NinjaTrader Indicators to spot entries/exits and manage positions.
- Long-term traders. Use MZpack to build large (monthly, quarterly, yearly) Volume
Sale page: Mzpack – MZpack 3 for NinjaTrader 8