What you’ll learn
- Learn what forex algorithmic trading is
- Quickly & simply learn basic MQL4 programming
- Learn elementary concepts of forex trading system design
- Send, modify, and close your first market order
- Learn how to create, test, and optimize algorithmic trading systems (expert advisors)
- Basic fluency with computers
Learn to program in MQL4 and develop, test, and optimize your own algorithmic trading systems. This course assumes no prior programming or Forex knowledge, just a desire to learn and be successful
In the first section of this course we will install MetaTrader 4, open a free demo account, and learn the essential theory behind algorithmic trading.
The second section focuses on fundamentals of programming. Even if you have never programmed before, this part of the course will quickly bring you up to speed. Moreover, MQL4 is a C-based programming language and everything you learn in this section will also be applicable in languages like C / C++ / C# / Java / etc.
Section three introduces trading system design and gradually blends it with the programming knowledge you developed in section two. Here you will learn how to open your first order through a program also created by you, and how to then work with that order to modify or close it at your discretion.
Finally, everything is put together in the fourth section of the course, where we will come up with a unique trading strategy idea and turn it into a holistic Algorithmic Trading system. Also, I will briefly show you how to test and optimize your Forex Robot in the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester.
Enrol today and kick-start your Algorithmic Trading journey!
I’ll see you inside
Any information or advice contained in this course is general in nature only and does not constitute personal or investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. You should seek independent financial advice prior to acquiring a financial product. All securities and financial products or instruments transactions involve risks. Please remember that past performance results are not necessarily indicative of future results.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of algorithmic forex trading
- Anyone who wants to learn a programming language by doing
- Anyone who wants to practice real-life application of C-based programming