Jay Abraham is best known as the $9 Billion Dollar Man — for profits he has helped generate for his clients and students. He has (arguably) helped more business owners, in more industries, in more countries, make more money, and sell more of their products and services in more powerful/profitable ways than perhaps any other marketing expert or strategic growth advisor in the entrepreneurial space.
This is not hyperbole. Success magazine said he’s “probably the greatest marketing mind alive today” Forbes listed him as one of the top 5 executive coaches in the country, saying that his specialty is, “Turning corporate under performers into Marketing and Sales whizzes”. They also called him “the real thing.” Investor’s Business Daily said “He knows how to get the maximum results from minimum effort” .
On June 21, when Jay takes the stage for his first US high-level seminar in 5 years, he’s going to present his latest thinking, newest methodologies, and arguably the best material he has ever presented.
He’s offering just 75 places because he wants only the highest quality CEO and entrepreneurial attendees collaborating and networking. A number of business owners and entrepreneurs from around the world have already signed up and booked their flights.
If you have ever been to one of his “Limited attendance encounters” in the past, then you know what’s in store.
If you haven’t, Jay challenges you to think about your business differently by first stretching your mind, and then filling it with so many possibilities that you feel somewhat haunted and eagerly compelled to take action after the event. His highest compliment is NOT to be your intellectual entertainment, but rather to KNOW that he has left a lasting impression on you and your business future. Jay encourages participant collaboration to leverage the perceived insight from different minds, so participating will take your game to a whole new level!
Here is a list of what will be covered at the event:
- Convergent vs. Divergent Thinking (With Carlos Dias)
- Sales Performance Enhancement (PEQ)
- Leveraging Strategic Relationships/ Resources/ Distribution channels.
- Creative, Nonlinear, High-Impact Strategic Marketing
- Using Barter as a profit center (Special Guest)
- And much, much more…
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Making the money connection
- 60 ways to harness other business’s resources, assets, access-without capital or risk
- 12 pillars for creating unlimited business wealth-without investing capital/risk
- Nine ways most businesses get stuck and how to get unstuck
- Top three reasons most small businesses can’t get past their limited size
- Twenty ways to increase frequency or utility/economic value of a buyer
- Turning yourself into a “multiplier” instead of a business “diminisher”
- Creating an iconic brand/company/product
- 43 methods for leveraging other business’s relational capital
- How to incorporate divergent thinking into whatever linear strategies, marketing and business model you currently apply
- 60+ real world case study stories, actual illustrative examples of successes we’ve engineered by adapting and adopting
- Template examples/exercises to transform your business from commodity to proprietary/from marginal to pre-eminent.