We are Penny Tompkins and James Lawley, co-developers of Symbolic Modelling and leading authorities on the use of self-originated metaphor for personal and professional development.
Our aim is to facilitate people to see the repeating patterns in their lives, to recognize how these patterns can change, and to trust in the subsequent unfolding of their spirit.
We run The Developing Company, are married, and are based in London.
About The Course
This course consists of 7 lessons with a total of 12 videos (including 8 demonstrations of which 4 are complete coaching sessions), 6 quizzes and a 37-page workbook. Each video takes between 20-60 minutes to watch, plus the time required to practice and implement your new skills.
Here What You’ll Get:
- Introduction to Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling
- Clean Setup and demonstration
- Clean Questions
- Problem-Remedy-Outcome Model
- Invite a Metaphor from a Feeling
- The Symbolic Modelling Process and demonstrations
- Guardian Angel demonstration