Carlos Xuma – The Girlfriend Training Program
This program is designed to teach men how to “train” a girl to not lose her attraction and get drama-free sex. It teaches men how to train women in the same ways they are doing to men, sometimes without men even knowing it.
Carlos Xuma explains 4 of the toughest challenges men face with women and how to turn them into easy victories with his program:
1. Starting a relationship
2. Keeping her happy and attracted to you
3. Understanding a woman’s thoughts and dealing with different types of women
4. How to handle conflicts and arguments
Some of the areas that the program aims to address:
– Choosing your girlfriend
– Avoid being cheated on
– How to keep her satisfied in the bedroom
– Keeping your girlfriend attracted and into you
– Initiating a guiltless and painless breakup with your girlfriend
– Understanding the way women think and their emotional nature
– How to understand and deal with different types of women
– How to start a relationship with a woman the right way
– Guide to Understanding Women
– Choose Women Wisely by David Shade
– Explosive Sexual Attraction by David Van Arrick
– Forever Attraction by Adam Gilad
– Keep Your Woman Faithful by Mark Kinrys
– Keeping Her Attracted by Scot McKay
– Build A Better Girlfriend by Mark Cunningham
– Zero Dram Dating by Lance Mason
– Keeping Your Sex Life Hot by Alex Allman
There’s a certain myth out there that it’s mainly guys who cheat. But think about it. For every guy, there must be a girl. Let’s not put ALL girls in the same box, but if you don’t keep your girlfriend keen, the likelihood is she’s going to cheat on you at some point.
So how can you stop this from happening? With Carlos Xuma’s Girlfriend Training Program, you’ll have all the ammunition needed to keep your girlfriend interested in you and you ONLY.
If you think you’ve already worked women out then no need to read any further, but for the remaining 99.9%, this course is going to blow your mind. Women are emotional, complex creatures and there is no magic wand to use in order to understand exactly what they are thinking. But with the help of Xuma’s program, you will have a far greater chance of attracting and keeping hold of your perfect woman.
We’ve all dated a weird and wacky girl at some time or another. By the end of it, you really can’t remember what you saw in her. Learn how to never get involved in one of these relationships again with some simple techniques that will allow you to know what red flags to become aware of when choosing your future girlfriend.
Most of being successful with women is knowing exactly what qualities to search for. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, you’re never going to find it! Here you’ll be taught what it is YOU are looking for in a woman and how you can go out and find it.
So you’ve started seeing your dream girl, but what now? How quick or slowly should you take it? Be too quick with your intentions and you’re likely to scare her off or act too slowly and she’ll get fed up waiting! Xuma will show you just how easy it is to take things to the next level and by doing so have her wanting you so much more than before.
Once the honeymoon period is over, then comes the hard part. Keeping her interested. If you take her for granted, she’s likely to fall into the arms of another man who will treat her far better. Learn that women are attracted to a set of specific emotional triggers and hot buttons that men can find (you won’t have yet, but after watching the DVD they’ll become second nature) and push.
Also learn the set of specific behaviours that men do that completely destroy a woman’s attraction to him. Once you have these positive and negative points in your radar, with minimal effort, you’ll be able to keep your girlfriend content at all times meaning she has no need to look elsewhere.
Carlos Xuma’s Girlfriend Training box set is a remarkable kit of information. If you’re the kind of guy that is still trying to figure out what type of girl you should go for or you’re worried how to keep your girlfriend happy, then this really makes for essential viewing.
SIZE: 2,9 GB