What you’ll learn
- Know the hidden secrets to how professionals stay trading even on bad months or years
- Understand the key levels of a trader’s career and how to progress.
- Fast track your success as a trader by a full immersion technique.
- Venture deep into the beginning steps you need to take to be making enough money to live the life you deserve.
- Discover why you can be one of the successful traders.
- Expand your knowledge of the markets.
Nothing. Have an open mind to trading as a whole.
Have you had both good and bad months trading? Have you yet to place your first trade? This course will break down the steps professional traders use to not only react to ever evolving markets but thrive.
You will start following the best possible practices available to any trader who wants to stay in the game, pulling money from the markets.
Have you ever felt that sting when a position starts to go against you? We cut the emotion from trading with the 3 step method. It acclimates you to trading real money, and doubles your potential each month.
With a full money back guarantee for 30 days there is zero risk to you as a student. You will expand your knowledge, and be a better trader.
Trading isn’t about how much time you spend on it. It is about trading smart. Smart traders limit their risk, and the time they have to put into the market for their return.
Join me, Bruce Banks, and enjoy trading.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclaimer.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in the steps they NEED to take as a trader.
- Anyone of any age who wants to work from home as a trader.
- Someone looking to quit their full time job to become a trader.
- This course is not recommended for someone who doesn’t want to push their trading further.
- This course is not about anyone except yourself. You are the trader and your success is up to what happens next