What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.
So you Wanna be a Real Estate investor ??..Well PLEASE Don’t make the Same Stupid Mistakes That I have made..
Ever since the beginning of time, real estate has been one of the most lucrative businesses around. Many people have made immense wealth and fortunes from this business. As the result, real estate has grown to become one of the most explored and ventured businesses around
However, real estate investment can lead to unimaginable losses if you are not aware about the nuances and intricacies of this business
THIS COURSE HIGHLIGHTS THOSE FINER DETAILS THAT MOST REAL ESTATE GURU’S FAIL TO MENTION
As I active real estate investor for the past 9 years, I pull back the curtain and expose all of my personal stories from the trenches of real estate investing.
Like anything new, real estate investing might seem a little foreign at first. In addition, you may have a lot of fears holding you back, like I did back in 2006.
This Course introduces you to the basic tactics that you must know to survive in this business. It gives you an insider’s view of the business, giving you time tested tips and advice for situation based issues. Besides this, the course also discusses important topics like financing options,selecting a property manager, which are both an integral part of the real estate business.
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Whether or Not Real Estate is a Suitable investment for you
- Analysis real estate as a long term investment
- How to spot and avoid scammers and con artist that prey on newbie investors
- Turn around a initially bad real estate investment
- How to rent to section 8 and other Governmental rent vocher programs
- Understand basic Real Estate Legal and Tax Structures
- The best method to finance a Real Estate investment
- Develop Rapport with Tenants
- Find the perfect tenant
- How to get started doing your own repairs
Salepage: Brian A. Cliette – Real Estate Investor Confessions – Avoid the Pitfalls & Scams